Nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award!
‘Who do I do’ has received another award, the Blogger Recognition Award!
It was only the other week we received the Liebster Award and then a week later we were nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award three times. We’re extremely honoured and over the moon to be nominated for another award by other bloggers. Super happy and grateful.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
The Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers who appreciate the hard work, dedication and vast amount of hours we all put into each and every post, as well as keeping the website current and updated.
Firstly we were nominated by our fellow blogger Alexandria at The Cloud Traveller. Her blog is filled with not only many useful travel tips and adventures, but also blogging tips. A huge thank you to Alexandria for our first nomination for this award.
Tereza and Roman at One and a half backpacks provided our second nomination. They are a travel couple like us that post about travelling to amazing places on a budget. They hope to ‘inspire others to travel more and stress less’. A big thank you to Tereza and Roman.
Then we were nominated by Komal at That Happy Soul. Komals blog covers travel, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, photography tips and her motto is to ‘learn a new thing everyday’. Thank you so much Komal for the nomination.
Finally we were nominated by Katie at Life She Lives. Katie’s blog is filled with tasty recipes, exotic travel adventures and tips on blogging. Thank you Katie for our nomination.
The Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
Story of how our blog started:
We’ve travelled to many amazing places since we’ve been together; to name a few … Borneo, Langkawi, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, USA and how could we not mention our honeymoon to Australia and beautiful Samoa. A few of our friends have asked us in the past for travel tips and foodie recommendations so we decided to collate all our travel and food experiences in one place for anyone to access. Three years ago we thought of starting a blog and even purchased the domain “The World’s Our Oyster” – life took over and we did nothing with the name. It was only last year just before getting married, we decided to change the blog name to something catchier (a name that will roll of the tongue!) – ‘Who do I do’ was born and here we are 🙂
By sharing not only our travel experiences but also our love for food, we’re hoping to inspire everyone to travel more, see the world, experience all types of food and try new things. Step out of your comfort zone and see what is out there. You only have one life, so live life to the max and enjoy each day as if it were your last.
Two pieces of advice to give to new bloggers:
- Choosing a blog name can be difficult. Be unique and choose a name which is memorable, not too long but stands out and will be adaptable for any future direction your blog may take. Consider what your blog is/will be about and what your niche is. Also when choosing your name, make sure that you’re able to ‘own’ the name across all social media platforms which you will be using to promote your blog.
- Find your own writing style. Try not to copy other people’s style, as your our own writing style will reflect your personality. There’ll be readers out there who will love the way you write. And remember, don’t give up! “Rome wasn’t built in a day”.
- Everywhere Please
- Small Suitcases
- Wandering Expat Family
- Ravenous Travellers
- Just Dalal
- Ticket to Adventures
- Sonia Footprints
- Whisper Wanderlust
- Along Came An Elephant
- Girl Sees The World
- Auste Vidmantas
- Life Adventure
- Little Travel Bird
- Traveling Curiosity
- Guiri Insider
Congratulations to you all! These blogs definitely deserve the recognition.
Thank you again to Alexandria, Tereza & Roman, Komal and Katie for nominating us for the award.
Which blogs will you be passing the award to? Please leave a comment and let us know.
For All The Latest News & Posts !
Sign up now and join us at ‘WhodoIdo’